Looking for a new creative outlet? Join our Oriental Embroidery course! In just 9 hours, you will learn the art of traditional embroidery techniques from the East. Our experienced instructors will guide you through the process, from selecting materials and threads to mastering various stitches and designs. You will create your own unique piece of embroidery that reflects the rich cultural heritage of the East. This course is perfect for anyone interested in textile arts and traditional crafts. Enroll now and start exploring the beauty of Oriental Embroidery!
ABOUT THE COURSE
This course is designed to teach students the basic techniques and principles of Oriental embroidery. Students will learn how to create traditional and contemporary embroidery designs using silk threads, beads, and sequins.
- History and Types of Oriental Embroidery
- Fabrics and Materials
- Tools and Equipment
- Straight Stitch and Back Stitch
- Satin Stitch and Long and Short Stitch
- Couching and French Knots
- Floral and Geometric Designs
- Chinese and Japanese Designs
- Techniques for Creating 3D Effects
- Freestyle Embroidery Techniques
- Beading and Sequin Techniques
- Combining Techniques for Unique Designs
- Silk Shading and Silk Ribbon
- Japanese Embroidery Techniques
- Students will have the opportunity to practice their Oriental embroidery skills and create their own unique designs.
- The exhibition will showcase the students’ finished products and allow for discussion and feedback.
- Understand the history and types of Oriental embroidery
- Familiarize with different fabrics, materials, tools, and equipment
- Master the basic principles of traditional and contemporary embroidery designs
- Learn advanced techniques such as silk shading, goldwork, and Japanese embroidery
- Gain knowledge in techniques for creating 3D effects and combining different techniques.
Overall, this course aims to equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary to create beautiful and intricate Oriental embroidery designs using a variety of techniques and materials.